Linguini & Clam Sauce Recipe-Real Food
Jan 06, 2017
| 1862 views | 1
OK. Time for Real Food that is so delicious.............
- In a 5 qt pot, heat water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt butter and olive oil in pan.
- Sautee onion and garlic, and add crushed red pepper flakes.
- Add oregano, basil, and Old Bay seasoning, stir for one minute Add clams juice.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Have ready, chopped clams, and whole baby clams on the side. 5 minutes before pasta is done add the clams you had on the side.
- Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
- Cover pasta with clam sauce, stir well and top with parsley and serve with Locatelli Romano cheese.
- Serve with warm crusty bread that has butter on it and garlic powder. This is a great dish. If you want to knock it up a notch, add shrimp to it. Delicious Baby!